Sunday, July 11, 2010

It is an end...

Welll, its been a while since my last update...

Well, for others... Holidays or Sembreak should be boring, nth to do, and no where to being hang...

But for me, it is a tiring break...

First, went Perhentian with several housemate + coursemate...

Then, rest for 1 week then start work...

First, tot to go Shu Shi King for a waiter job...

But who knows, my ex-boss call me to take over all his Geo & Sej class... Total 10 classes from Mon to Fir everynight start from 8 til 10.30...

Finally, ends up with being a tuition teacher instead... haha...

kind of enjoy this work, but for sure the main cause is not the paid (the paid do high la), but is meeting so many young ppl, young student... form 1, 2 & 3... make me feel younger... haha...

basically, woke up everyday around 12... (haha... holiday ma)... then prepare tuition notes plus exercises... well, it is not an easy job... my boss said better to use more than 2 books to make a single handouts... so, travel to quite number of bookstore, looking back to those publisher, Pelangi, Sasbadi bla bla bla... really feel like being younger... there is a worker at the bookshop ask me... "hey... students now can dye hair to go school ah?" and u know wat... make me so happy hearing this ques... haha...

then... start prepare to go work around 7... til 11 sth only reach home... then... continue doing notes... still remember when frens asking me doing wat and i reply doing notes... they all like "crazy ah u??? sem break now do notes??? u know wat to study?" well... it is not wat i know to study, but wat i know to teach... haha...

basically, kind of like my break this time, although some say break should be relaxing and no stress... but for me, it is kind of another experince that u wont get it for life... haha...

so, it is an end to my sem break... but not an end for my tuition work... still need to be continue until PMR...

This sem gonna be a great sem... more forensic sub:
1. Forensic Entomology
2. Forensic Criminology
3. Crime Scence Investigation
4. "Bukti Fizikokimia" (no idea on its english)

5. Electrochemistry
6. Organic Chemistry III
7. Kinetic Chemistry

8. Community Service

Haha... ALL THE BEST to all for the brand new sem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment