Saturday, January 30, 2010

Proud to be an ex-KTSN and ex-KKL student

For the past few months, went back to KTSN and KL fact for some activities.
升学生活营, PAP's MO, CBC coursenite, appointment at dental clinic and 11th PAP nite...

Meet back many 2nd year frens, seniors and also meet new juniors...
Thinking bak those happy memory I have in my 1st year as well as 2nd year...

Happy to say that i proud to be an ex-KTSN and ex-KKL student...

Miss my E307 room...
Miss the environment at KTSN...
Miss Rong Shu stall...
Miss the damn big DK1...
Miss all those faces at KL...
Miss all those activities i join during my 1st year...
Miss the stupid 10 during the 1st week... (XD)
Miss the 10th PAP...
Miss the Melaka and Muar Sheng Xue camp...
Miss to take the KT bus...
Miss the little bus which bring us to bangi...
Miss those time where have to wake up early to take bus to bangi...
Miss those time when being jam to bangi or back to KT...
Miss those time where can simply take monorail and go movie and shopping...
Miss my 3rd sem when staying at Plaza Rah...
Miss a lot... really a lot...

I am not saying that studying at Bangi main campus here is not nice, but for at KL there, really went through many happy and sad moment so far in my Uni life...

Hope that can move bak to KKL for my 3rd year... Haha...

1 comment:

  1. E307...opposite of ghost room
    KTSN environment...full with green plants and black shop K-SHOP
    Rong Shu stall...naik harga liao lo!!
    DK1...only HM we are using that hall
    Activities joined...now replace by juniors
    I-0...junior sekarang,haiz
    10th PAP...a great event
    Sheng Xue...not joining after 2nd year started
    wake up early to take bus...now is:wake up early to take taxi to KT for exam;wake up early to take bath avoiding "toilet jam"
    traffic jam...harap-harap jangan la,kena diri dalam bus lo
    movie and shopping...spent a lot of my PTPTN
    a lot...a lot...

    ReplyDelete